In this webinar, Elizabeth Ferris, CMO for Goranson Bain Ausley and Kris Algert, JD, and Partner at Goranson Bain Ausley, will offer tips and strategies on applying business development principles to building a Collaborative Practice. Kris will share her real-life experience and timeline for achieving the goal of building a Collaborative Practice. You will learn how to:
- Identify and minimize the barriers to creating the practice you want, including handling the uncertainty and doubt that goes with starting something new.
- Develop a business development mindset for building your Collaborative Practice.
- Anticipate and manage the naysayers.
- Implement a weekly action plan that focuses on your highest priorities, including working with someone to help you achieve your desired goal.
- Date: March 9th, 2023
- Start time: 9:00 AM PST (please check your local time here)
- Length of Webinar: 60 minutes
- Pricing: Free for IACP members *Please login to your account prior to registering*/$50.00 for non-members.
Elizabeth Ferris is known for guiding law firms, lawyers, and collaborative professionals to identify and communicate their brand to build a fulfilling and profitable practice. Her goal is to accelerate the growth of Collaborative Practice by educating collaborative professionals on the fundamentals of business development so they can distinguish themselves in a competitive marketplace and attract clients who would benefit from the Collaborative process.
Kris Algert is among the most accomplished and recognized Collaborative Family Law professionals in Texas. She brings clients a wealth of experience in developing creative, individualized solutions in highly challenging and complex divorces. She is a Master-Credentialed Collaborative Professional, has received the Gay G. Cox Award for Excellence in Collaborative Law, served as a board member and president of the statewide organization Collaborative Divorce Texas, and conducts collaborative trainings for lawyers, mental health professionals, and financial professionals.