In this webinar, Elizabeth Ferris, CMO for Goranson Bain Ausley and Kris Algert, JD, Partner at Goranson Bain Ausley, will offer tips and strategies on applying business development principles to building a Collaborative Practice. Kris will share her real-life experience and timeline for achieving the goal of building a Collaborative Practice. You will learn how to:
- Identify and minimize the barriers to creating the practice you want, including handling the uncertainty and doubt that goes with starting something new.
- Develop a business development mindset for building your Collaborative Practice.
- Anticipate and manage the naysayers.
- Implement a weekly action plan that focuses on your highest priorities, including working with someone to help you achieve your desired goal.
- Date: March 9, 2023
- Start time: 9:00 AM PST (please check your local time here)
- Length of Webinar: 60 minutes
- Pricing: Free for IACP members *Please login to your account prior to registering*/$50.00 for non-members.
Elizabeth Ferris is known for guiding law firms, lawyers, and collaborative professionals to identify and communicate their brand to build a fulfilling and profitable practice. Her goal is to accelerate the growth of Collaborative Practice by educating collaborative professionals on the fundamentals of business development so they can distinguish themselves in a competitive marketplace and attract clients who would benefit from the Collaborative process.
Kris Algert is among the most accomplished and recognized Collaborative Family Law professionals in Texas. She brings clients a wealth of experience in developing creative, individualized solutions in highly challenging and complex divorces. She is a Master-Credentialed Collaborative Professional, has received the Gay G. Cox Award for Excellence in Collaborative Law, served as a board member and president of the statewide organization Collaborative Divorce Texas, and conducts collaborative trainings for lawyers, mental health professionals, and financial professionals.