Frequently Asked Forum Questions:
We’ve heard you may have some questions about our fully in-person 23rd Annual Networking & Educational Forum: Share The Collaborative Magic! IACP created this Forum FAQ page to give you some clarity, but you can always reach out to email@example.com if you still have questions or review our IACP Forum homepage for detailed information on all things Forum!
Registration & Programming:
- Where can I find PFI, workshop, and event descriptions for IACP’s live and virtual Forum programs?
- How can I register for IACP's 2022 Forum? Both IACP members and nonmembers who would like to register for our in-person Forum in Orlando, Florida can do so by visiting this link. To receive discounted member pricing, IACP members must be logged in at checkout. Nonmembers can join IACP and save $195 off their Forum ticket, the same cost as an IACP membership! To become an IACP member, follow this link.
- What is IACP's Early Bird Pricing and When Does it End? IACP's discounted early bird pricing ends August 1, 2022 at 5:00 pm PDT. (ENDED)
- Active IACP Member Early Bird Pricing: US $525.00 ($195.00 discount applied automatically if you are logged into your IACP profile)
- Nonmembers Early Bird Pricing: $720.00 (If you're not a member yet, click here to join today and save at least the full cost of a year's IACP membership at checkout when registering for Forum!)
- Does IACP offer scholarships to attend Forum? IACP is offering Forum scholarships to make sure all community members have the ability to build their skills and network at the largest Collaborative event of the year! Apply by July 15, 2022, at 5:00 pm PDT to be considered. If you are applying for a Forum scholarship, please DO NOT register for Forum until scholarship recipients have been selected. (ENDED)
- Does IACP offer student rates to attend Forum? Yes! IACP offers special discounted pricing for students to attend IACP’s Forum. Student IACP members can save US $395.00 at checkout! To receive this discount, you must have a student IACP membership and be logged into your account when registering for our in-person Forum. We believe enabling students with the skills and networks to thrive is a fundamental way IACP works to make Collaborative Practice sustainable. If you’re a student, make the most of our discount, or make sure to share this info with a student who may be interested! Forum will be a great place for professional development and networking!
- How do I view or change my Forum schedule? To make sure YOU are making the most of your time at Forum, you can view or make changes to your workshop and event sections by following the steps below:
- Log into your IACP profile at collaborativepractice.com
- On your Dashboard click "View Conference Dashboard"
- From there you can "View Personal Schedule for 2022 IACP Forum" to see details. During Forum, you will also be able to access session materials provided by presenters.
- Under Account click on "Dashboard" or "Edit Schedule Selections" to change your session selections.
- When editing your schedule selections, please be sure to click "Submit" to save your updates.
- What if I purchased my ticket to IACP's 2022 Forum and am no longer able to attend in person? All requests for refunds must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and submitted before 5:00 pm PDT, Monday, August 22, 2022, to receive a full refund. Written notice of cancellation received between 5:01 pm PDT, Monday, August 22, 2022, and Friday, September 30, 2022, will be issued a 50% refund. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations received after 5:00 pm PDT, Friday, September 30, 2022. Unfortunately, many of our expenses are prepaid by this point, so exceptions to this policy are not possible. Please note, hotel reservations and travel expenses are the responsibility of the attendee. The Gaylord hotel's cancellation policy is listed on your reservation receipt.
- What are the health and safety protocols at Forum? IACP will follow the health and safety guidelines of our Forum location, Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, which you can review here.
- What Continuing Education credits are available? IACP is working with our volunteer CEU/CLE committee to secure Continuing Education Credits for this year's Forum, applicable to legal, mental health, and financial professionals. We will release an evolving Certificate of Attendance and credits as they are confirmed. If you don’t see your jurisdiction listed, you may be able to self-report for credit, or receive reciprocal credits if your jurisdiction recognizes one of the ones listed. Every year our hard-working volunteer committee adds more jurisdictions to the list, and you are welcome to join next year if you would like to expand this effort!
- What are sponsored educational workshops? Our Sponsored Educational Workshops are additional, free onsite educational programs offered by our valued sponsors on Friday, October 28, from 11:30am-3:00pm. Plan to arrive early, show your appreciation for our sponsors, and possibly earn some additional CEUs! These free workshops do not require Forum registration, so feel free to invite your colleagues or travel companions.
Hotel Booking, Special Rates, & Orlando, FL:
- Where will Forum take place and where can I book my hotel room? All the action will take place in one location, Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Book your hotel room now at our special discounted rate now to stay at the world's largest Collaborative gathering! IACP has managed to secure our discounted hotel rate to cover both the dates of Forum, October 26, 27, 28, 29, & 30, AND a few days after to ensure you can explore Orlando's world-class attractions after Forum if you would like to. In total, our magical hotel discount applies to a check-in of October 26 all the way to a checkout of November 3, 2022! Secure your hotel room before our special rate runs out!
- Click here to learn more about hotel accommodations and amenities. Please note, activities and parking are not included in your Forum hotel booking, you will have to pay additional fees for these services.
- What is there to do in Orlando, FL? Can my family/friends join me? Located in beautiful Central Florida, Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center welcomes guest to an upscale, one-of-a-kind experience only minutes from Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, and other Orlando theme parks and attractions. In between enjoying IACP's diverse educational and networking offerings at Forum, you'll be able to explore the resort's four-and-a-half acres of indoor garden atriums, nine award-wining resturant and bars, world-class Relache Spa, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Don't forget to bring your family! From the resort's Cypress Springs Water Park, to atriums, home to live animals, a shuttle to world-famous attractions, and an exciting lineup of family-friendly activities and entertainment, there's something for everyone to enjoy at our resort! Book now! IACP's special discount applies to the dates of Forum attendance, October 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30, but because IACP cares about you, we've secured you THREE additional days of discount pricing so you, your colleagues, and even your family can explore Orlando's world-renowned attractions after Forum if you'd like! In total, our hotel discount applies to a check-in of October 26, 2022, all the way to a check-out of November 3, 2022!
For Newcomers To Collaborative Practice Or First-Time Forum Attendees:
- I am not trained in Collaborative Practice; can I still attend Forum? Whether you're looking for your first Collaborative Practice Training or would benefit from a refresher, register now to attend IACP's Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training which will take place on Thursday, October 27, 2022 and Friday, October 28, 2022, on-site at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center before the start of IACP's 2022 Annual Networking & Educational Forum. After completing your basic training, we highly recommend that you ALSO register and stay with us in Orlando for our 2022 Forum until October 30. Attending Forum as a newcomer to Collaborative Practice will enable YOU to start your Collaborative journey having already built important networks, participated in the latest dialogues & skills building, and gained the visibility YOU need to put your best foot forward as a Collaborative Professional. Please note, our 2022 Forum Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training and 2022 Annual Forum are two separate events and require two separate registrations to attend both events.
What if I’m new to the community and don’t know anyone at Forum? At IACP, we are committed to creating inclusive and accessible spaces for new, developing, and experienced Collaborative and family dispute professionals to converge, converse, and learn from one another. During IACP’s in-person 2022 Forum, IACP’S Membership and Outreach Committee will also host a Welcome Inn event. This interactive event enables attendees to meet other Collaborative colleagues, build their network, discuss Collaborative Practice, ask questions, and learn how to make the most of IACP Membership, which will elevate your Collaborative career! Throughout Forum’s dynamic workshops and networking events, you are bound to meet new people. Ask any experienced Forum attendee, as a Collaborative community we work hard, and we play hard! This is a welcoming community, so introduce yourself to someone new, join a conversation or a table, and leave with life-long friends. While Forum offers many unique opportunities to meet like-minded professionals during our educational offerings, we also make time for other socializing and community building during downtime between events, at welcome receptions, around our shared hotel, and most famously, at our Saturday night party!