Frequently Asked Forum Questions:
We’ve heard you may have some questions about our fully in-person 24th Annual Networking & Educational Forum, Change the Future: Collaborate. IACP created this Forum FAQ page to give you some clarity, but you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have questions or review our IACP Forum homepage for detailed information on all things Forum!
Registration & Programming:
- Where can I find PFI, workshop, and event descriptions for IACP’s Forum programs?
- Forum at a Glance can be found HERE.
- PFI and Workshop descriptions can be found HERE.
- For a full list of reasons why you should join us at Forum, as well as read testimonials from past Forum attendees, click here!
- How can I register for IACP's 2023 Forum? Both IACP members and nonmembers who would like to register for our in-person Forum in Toronto, Ontario, Canada can do so by visiting the registration link. To receive discounted member pricing, IACP members must be logged in at checkout. Nonmembers can join IACP and save 20% off their Forum ticket, approximately the same cost as an IACP membership! To become an IACP member, follow this link. Save MORE if you bring a guest, as the 20% member discount applies to that element, too!
- What is IACP's Early Bird Pricing and When Does it End? IACP's discounted early bird pricing ends August 4, 2023 at 5:00 pm PDT.
- Active IACP Member Early Bird Pricing for Forum Only: US $764.00 (20% discount applied automatically if you are logged into your IACP profile)
- Nonmembers Early Bird Pricing: $973.00 (If you're not a member yet, click here to join today and save at least the full cost of a year's IACP membership at checkout when registering for Forum!)
- Early Bird Pricing for Thursday PFI Only: US $220.00
- Does IACP offer scholarships to attend Forum? IACP did offer Forum scholarships to make sure all community members had the ability to build their skills and network at the largest Collaborative event of the year! Application deadline was July 14, 2023, at 5:00 pm PDT to be considered. If you are applying for a Forum scholarship, please DO NOT register for Forum until scholarship recipients have been selected.
- Does IACP offer student rates to attend Forum? Yes! IACP offers special discounted pricing for students to attend IACP’s Forum. Student IACP members can save US $100.00 at checkout! To receive this discount, you must have a student IACP membership and be logged into your account when registering for our in-person Forum. We believe enabling students with the skills and networks to thrive is a fundamental way IACP works to make Collaborative Practice sustainable. If you’re a student, make the most of our discount, or make sure to share this info with a student who may be interested! Forum will be a great place for professional development and networking!
- How do I view or change my Forum schedule? To make sure YOU are making the most of your time at Forum, you can view or make changes to your workshop and event sections by following the steps below:
- Log into your IACP profile at collaborativepractice.com
- On your Dashboard click "View Conference Dashboard"
- From there you can "View Personal Schedule for 2023 IACP Forum" to see details. During Forum, you will also be able to access session materials provided by presenters.
- Under Account click on "Dashboard" or "Edit Schedule Selections" to change your session selections.
- When editing your schedule selections, please be sure to click "Submit" to save your updates.
What if I purchased my ticket to IACP's 2023 Forum and am no longer able to attend in person?
All requests for refunds must be made in writing to: email@example.com and submitted before 5:00pm PDT, Friday, August 25th, 2023 to receive a full refund, less a $150 cancellation fee. Written notice of cancellation received between 5:01pm PDT, Friday, August 25th, 2023, and Friday, September 22nd, 2023, will be issued a 50% refund. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations received after 5:00pm PDT, Friday, September 22nd, 2023. Unfortunately, many of our expenses are prepaid by this point, so exceptions to this policy are not possible. *Hotel reservations and travel expenses are the responsibility of the attendee. The hotel's cancellation policy is listed on your reservation receipt*
What currency exchange policies do you have? Please view our Currency Rates Information document for detailed information on currency policies.
What are the health and safety protocols at Forum? IACP will follow the health and safety guidelines of our Forum location, The Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- What Continuing Education credits are available? IACP is working with our volunteer CEU/CLE committee to secure Continuing Education Credits for this year's Forum, applicable to legal, mental health, and financial professionals. We will release an evolving Certificate of Attendance and credits as they are confirmed. If you don’t see your jurisdiction listed, you may be able to self-report for credit, or receive reciprocal credits if your jurisdiction recognizes one of the ones listed. Every year our hard-working volunteer committee adds more jurisdictions to the list, and you are welcome to join next year if you would like to expand this effort!
Hotel Booking, Special Rates, & Toronto, Ontario, Canada:
- Where will Forum take place and where can I book my hotel room? All the action will take place in one location, The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. IACP has managed to secure a discounted hotel rate to cover the dates of Forum, October 18-22, 2023.
- Click here to learn more about hotel accommodations and amenities. Please note, activities are not included in your Forum hotel booking, you will have to pay additional fees for these services.
- What is there to do in Toronto? Can my family/friends join me?
Click here to plan your trip to beautiful Toronto!
For Newcomers To Collaborative Practice Or First-Time Forum Attendees:
What if I’m new to the community and don’t know anyone at Forum? At IACP, we are committed to creating inclusive and accessible spaces for new, developing, and experienced Collaborative and family dispute professionals to converge, converse, and learn from one another. During IACP’s in-person 2023 Forum, IACP’S Membership and Outreach Committee will also host a Welcome Inn event. This interactive event enables attendees to meet other Collaborative colleagues, build their network, discuss Collaborative Practice, ask questions, and learn how to make the most of IACP Membership, which will elevate your Collaborative career! Throughout Forum’s dynamic workshops and networking events, you are bound to meet new people. Ask any experienced Forum attendee, as a Collaborative community we work hard, and we play hard! This is a welcoming community, so introduce yourself to someone new, join a conversation or a table, and leave with life-long friends. While Forum offers many unique opportunities to meet like-minded professionals during our educational offerings, we also make time for other socializing and community building during downtime between events, at welcome receptions, around our shared hotel, and most famously, at our Saturday night party!