Please be advised; 2020 Forum Registration closed at 5:00pm, PDT Friday, October 16th, 2020. IACP Staff are working to address all inquiries and requests received prior to that time.
- If you are attempting to register after that time, please refer to the detailed information provided below. If you require additional assistance, please expect a delayed response time from the IACP staff who are working to provide an optimal online Forum experience.
- IACP members: In order to receive your automatic membership discount, you MUST first login to your IACP Profile.
- If you'd like to register for PFI's you do so at the time of Forum registration. Note that PFI's 2 and 6 are sold out.
- After registering, you will be sent a unique invitation from Pathable within 1-2 business days, titled "Your Forum profile page is ready to be customized" from email@example.com. If you don't see it in your inbox, please check your junk folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to receive messages. Make sure to save this email as it gives you access to the Pathable platform.
The 2020 virtual Forum will span ten days from October 19-29. Register HERE.
No matter where you live, there will be many options during waking hours.
The theme is "The Door is Open…" and we are excited to welcome hundreds of professionals from around the world to what promises to be the biggest Forum ever.
We'll begin with eight Pre-Forum Institutes (PFIs) from October 19-22, and the Forum proper will start on Friday the 23rd.
- Over 30 sponsored workshops facilitated by leading professionals.
- Opportunities for the networking, socializing, and pure fun that everyone looks forward to at Forum. These will include special gatherings for new members, civil practice, peacemakers, and more.
- A Saturday online party, which promises to be a highlight and Sunday dine-arounds with IACP Board members from around the world.
- Access to recordings of all 30+ workshops for a year
Preview the agenda, speakers, sponsors, and conference platform HERE.
Please use www.worldtimebuddy.com to find your time zone compared to California (PDT).
Beat the October 16 registration deadline. Register HERE.
Need help registering and creating your Forum agenda? Watch this VIDEO.
Download a certificate of attendance HERE, which can be used to self attest.