York, Pennsylvania 17403
Leslie is committed to addressing her clients' family law needs in a timely manner. She prides herself on being responsive to clients’ questions and concerns and advising her clients of all options available. Staying open-minded and creating out-of-the-box solutions is the key to assisting her clients to resolve their family law issues.
Being a native of York County, Leslie is familiar with the legal community and peers alike.
Leslie is admitted to practice law before the Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the York County Bar Association. Leslie is a member of the Family Law Section of the York County Bar Association, serving as the secretary since 2010. Leslie also received training to become a mediator and a Collaborative professional in 2009.
- Completed Board Leadership Training offered by Leadership York and the York County Bar Association in 2008
- Served on the York Hospital Auxiliary Board as a Board Member (2008 – 2012)
o Assisted with the Toast from Our Town Committee (2011)
o Assisting with the Book Nook Committee (2009 - 2013)
- Served on the Jewish Family Services Board as a Board Member (2008 – 2011)
- Volunteer at the Lancaster Mediation Center
- Certified Legal Intern at the Harrisburg Civil Law Clinic while attending Widener University School of Law (2007)
- Received Certificate of Completion from Lancaster Mediation Center for the 40 hour Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills and Mediation Skills training (2009)
- Received Certificate of Completion from Lancaster Mediation Center for the 40 hour Divorce and Custody Mediation training (2009)
- Received Certificate of Attendance for the Parenting Coordination training offered by the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts and the University of Baltimore School of Law’s Center for Families, Children and the Courts (2009)
- Received Certificate of Completion from Collaborative Training Solutions, LLC for the 13 hour Basic Interdisciplinary Training in Family Collaborative Practice (2010)
B.S. from York College of PA (Summa Cum Laude - 2004)
J.D. from Widener University - Harrisburg Campus (2007)
Parenting Coordination Certificate (2009)
40 Hours of Basic Mediation training at Lancaster Mediation Center (2009)
40 Hours of Divorce and Custody Mediation training at Lancaster Mediation Center (2009)