Winnipeg, Manitoba R3N 0W5
Profession(s)Lawyer, Mental Health Professional
Academy Family Law is located in Winnipeg and provides family law services from a solution focussed perspective. We work with clients to establish their goals and assist in achieving a negotiated resolution.
1) Bachelor of Arts - 1989 (Brandon University)
2) Honours Bachelor of Social Work - 1990 (Lakehead University); graduated with First Class Standing; 880 hour clinical practicum in Brief Solution Focused Model
3) Bachelor of Laws - 2008 (University of Manitoba); Isaacs Prize for Legal Research; area of elective study - family law.
4) Master of Social Work - 2000 (University of Manitoba); research thesis on Reports of Wellbeing and Social Network Participation
1) Specialised training in the Steinhauer Model of Parental Capacity
2) Appointment to Queen's Bench (Family Division) in Manitoba as Independent Family Evaluator - 2002