Beaumont, Alberta T4X 0G6
Profession(s)Financial Professional, Other
When you work with Jodie as a Collaborative professional, you get twice the value and incredible flexibility. As a Chartered Professional Accountant and University Certified Coach, Jodie works with families in the Collaborative Process in two capacities.
She engages with you by helping you understand your financial position, navigate your emotional challenges, and confidently plan for your future. As a result, you have the opportunity to focus each meeting on what you need most.
Jodie is a mother of 3 with first-hand personal experience with the collaborative divorce journey, and her focus is on empowering you to:
* Gain the confidence in yourself as you navigate the negotiation process
* Identify and articulate your needs and interests
* Develop effective communication and planning strategies to navigate co-parenting
* Understand your triggers and develop strategies to implement during and after the divorce process
* Get results that matter
* Plan for life after divorce to avoid feeling overwhelmed
* Get your life back to successfully achieving your goals
Jodie has developed a system to help you get organized and focused on making the most of your time with your legal team, gain confidence in understanding your financial options, and help you to start moving forward into your “new normal” with confidence.
Chartered Professional Accountant, 2001
Royal Roads University, 2016