1 Glen Abbey Court
Nashville, Tennessee 37215
Member since 2013
Membership Type: IACP
Profession(s): Financial Professional, Mediator
Area(s) of Practice: Cheryl is a Certified Public Accountant, TN Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator, and President of Panther Financial Planning, LLC, a registered investment adviser (Tennessee). She provides divorce financial consulting services and traditional financial planning as a CPA financial planner. Cheryl executes a variety of specialized divorce financial services for clients and attorneys, including support as a neutral financial and tax professional in collaborative divorce, divorce mediation, and consulting and testifying in traditional divorce cases. Cheryl has engaged in a variety of training programs for collaborative divorce, mediation, and financial and taxation topics.
• Certified Public Accountant (Tennessee), 1990
• Registered Investment Advisor (Tennessee), 2008
• Personal Financial Specialist (AICPA), 2007
• Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, 2008
• Certified Financial Divorce Practitioner, 2008
• Certified Financial Planner exam, 2007
• Beta tested and passed the Accredited Divorce Financial Analyst exam in 2014, accreditation expected to be received by the IDFA in 2018
• Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator, 2016
See sample offerings at http://www.divorcetrainers.com/programs.html
Interdisciplinary Introductory and Advanced Collaborative Trainings
Tax and Financial Consequences of Divorce
Living Into Our Professional Roles
Effective utilization of neutrals
Working through impasse for financial professionals
Practice Group Consultations for both new and established practice groups
Collaborative Team Consultations
Individual Professional Consultations
Cheryl is a frequent presenter to attorney and financial professional groups on the topics of tax and financial consequences of divorce. She has also shared, "Everyone Needs a Financial Plan" with a variety of local women's groups.
As a trainer through IFCR, Cheryl has presented the Interdisciplinary Introductory Collaborative Training at Bowling Green , KY in August 2017 and "A Deep Dive Into How We Understand and Live Into Our Professional Roles" at IACP Annual Forum in 2017.
Collaborative Training Offered
See "Training Offered" above.