Anchorage, Alaska 99515
• Over 20 years of experience in helping clients resolve financial issues in divorce.
• Focuses on helping clients achieve financial peace of mind.
• Well trained in collaborative practice and mediation.
• Successfully resolves almost all collaborative cases in which she is involved.
• Competent, effective, efficient.
• Caring and compassionate about her clients and her services.
Professional Activities Alaska Association of Collaborative Professionals International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Alaska Society of Certified Public Accountants American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Anchorage Estate Planning Council
Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, University of Alaska, Anchorage
Attains over 40 hours of continuing education every year.
Trained in collaborative practice and mediation.