IACP is currently working to refresh our Introductory Training Program to make it more accessible for all communities.
Please check back here for updates and information in early 2023. In the interim, please refer to the IACP Community Event Calendar for Introductory Training Programs offered by various members of the Collaborative community. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To identify potential trainers for your community, please visit the Trainers Directory.
IACP wishes to thank the following members of the Collaborative community for their dedication and commitment to the IACP Faculty over the past 5 years:
- Lisa Alexander, BA, LLB
- Simona Ardesi, JD
- Yuval Berger, MSW
- Sheila I. Brown, MSW, RSW
- Marília Campos Oliveira e Telles, BA, LLB
- Cathy Daigle, CFP, CDFA
- Jacinta Gallant, BA, LLB
- Isabella Gandini, MHP
- Mariette Geldenhuys, LLB
- Kim Gordon, JD
- Deborah Graham, LLB
- Barbara Hummel, LPC
Barbara Kelly, Ph.D. LLC
- Kristin Little, MA,MS, LMHC
- Diana Martinez
- Maria Izabel Montenegro, MBA, CFP
- Patricia Peters MBA MPAcc CFP
- Cassandra Pullos LLB, Nationally Accredited Mediator and Arbitrator, Accredited specialist (Family Law)
- Anne Purcell, PhD, M Ed, B Ed ST Hons, Dip T
- Clarissa Rayward
- Anne-Marie Rice BA LLB (Hons)
- George Richardson, JD
- Lisa Schneider, CDFA™, CFP®
- Laurie Stein, LLB, MSW, RSW
- Gaylene Stingl, MST, CPA, CVA
- Pauline Tesler, JD
- John Thynne, FCA , F.Fin, Dip.Fin.Serv.
- Shelby Timmins