IACP is now offering the opportunity to engage the IACP Training Faculty for Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training in your hometown or online!
IACP will work with you to design a two-day training that meets IACP Standards, as well as the needs and goals of your local Collaborative community.
This is a perfect opportunity for Practice Groups, professional associations and committed individuals to affordably grow Collaborative Practice locally – with a foundation provided by IACP Faculty Members, all of whom meet and exceed IACP Standards for Trainers. Whether your community needs its first Collaborative Practice Training or would benefit from a refresher training in which both experienced and new members can participate together, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about how IACP can support you!
To submit a Request for Training and to learn more about how to bring the IACP Training Faculty to your community, please contact us at email@example.com or fill out our online form:
We are delighted to announce our Training Faculty
- Lisa Alexander, BA, LLB
- Simona Ardesi, JD
- Yuval Berger, MSW
- Sheila I. Brown, MSW, RSW
- Marília Campos Oliveira e Telles, BA, LLB
- Cathy Daigle, CFP, CDFA
- Jacinta Gallant, BA, LLB
- Isabella Gandini, MHP
- Mariette Geldenhuys, LLB
- Kim Gordon, JD
- Deborah Graham, LLB
- Barbara Hummel, LPC
Barbara Kelly, Ph.D. LLC
- Kristin Little, MA,MS, LMHC
- Diana Martinez
- Maria Izabel Montenegro, MBA, CFP
- Patricia Peters MBA MPAcc CFP
- Cassandra Pullos LLB, Nationally Accredited Mediator and Arbitrator, Accredited specialist (Family Law)
- Anne Purcell, PhD, M Ed, B Ed ST Hons, Dip T
- Clarissa Rayward
- Anne-Marie Rice BA LLB (Hons)
- George Richardson, JD
- Lisa Schneider, CDFA™, CFP®
- Laurie Stein, LLB, MSW, RSW
- Gaylene Stingl, MST, CPA, CVA
- Pauline Tesler, JD
- John Thynne, FCA , F.Fin, Dip.Fin.Serv.
- Shelby Timmins