IACP Seminar Proposal Form
IACP is committed to providing the Collaborative Community with opportunities to enhance their Collaborative skill sets, as well as networking and professional development offerings. IACP's Seminar Series is intended to provide Collaborative Professionals with a deeper learning experience. As such, they are multi-session programs with a substantial commitment of time expected from participants and presenter(s) through video conference participation, preparation, homework, group exercises, etc. If you would like to be considered as an IACP Seminar presenter, please submit a proposal by filling out the form below.
- Seminars are conducted online to ensure accessibility to our global audience.
- Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed by Education and Training Committee & IACP Board regularly.
- Once selected and approved, IACP needs approximately 4 months lead time to adequately configure and promote seminars.
- Selected presenters will be contacted by IACP staff to coordinate logistics.
- IACP works with presenters to identify a reasonable registration fee. IACP then shares 50% of the proceeds directly with the presenter.
Do you feel your presentation is more appropriate as an IACP Webinar offering? Please complete the form to apply as a webinar presenter.