We realize that you may be working from home for the first time as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, so we've curated this page of useful resources to help. Be sure to check back for updates. Updated 4.10.20. - IACP Team
Learn about the U.S. Payroll Protection Program from IACP Members and financial experts
- Watch the April 10th webinar replay HERE
IACP Community Calendar
- Check HERE to find upcoming educational webinars and weekly supportive Collaborative Check-Ins on Zoom.
Sending short videos and screen sharing
Keeping in touch with your team/managing projects
- Slack Email email@example.com for access to the IACP members-only Practitioner Slack channel.
Conference and video calls
Getting documents signed electronically
- How to run a great virtual meeting
- Successful virtual meetings (7 tips)
- How to use google forms
- Zoom Etiquette tips
- Legal - HERE
- Mental Health - HERE Learn about HIPAA regulations regarding the use of video platforms for mental health care HERE.
- National Association of Social Workers - HERE
- Financial - HERE
Professionals outside of the United States should connect to their respective governing organizations for guidance and tips.
CONNECTING WITH IACP