Thank you for your interest in the IACP Global Partners program! This is an organizational membership in IACP’s community. The IACP Global Partners is a group of organizations that have joined a new global Collaborative conversation and made a commitment to work collectively to leverage resources, spread the word, and find ways to make Collaborative Practice available around the globe. Founded in 2018, the Global Partners brings organizations together to foster the growth of the global Collaborative community.
The benefits of membership include:
- Organization is listed with other Global Partners on IACP’s website and printed materials
- Logo/hotlink to Global Partner’s website on IACP’s site (reciprocal linkage)
- Distribution of Global Partner conference announcements through IACP (reciprocal announcements)
- Special Gathering at Forum for Global Partner representatives with IACP Board and ED
- Invitation to quarterly Global Partner planning conference calls with IACP President and ED
- Organization is permitted use of "C" mark and other IACP promotional materials
- Organization dues include individual membership for one Global Partner representative, and $100 discount off Member rates to Forum and Institute for one representative at each meeting.
Requirements for membership:
- Available to nonprofits/NGOs and practice groups that support IACP’s mission
- Commitment to work together with other Global Partners to promote the availability of CP around the globe
- Commitment to creating alliances and maintaining a strong reciprocal working relationship with IACP
- Mutual agreement to post each other’s logo and hotlink on organization’s website, and to distribute each other’s conference and meeting announcements through regular channels
If you would like to join our community of Global Partners, please fill out the form below. Your application will be reviewed and we will get back to you shortly. If you have questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.