In this 1-hour virtual event, the panel of Ontario family lawyers, and financial and family professionals will recap advanced methods and principles of collaborative practice that were discussed in our presentations Collaborative Divorce 101 and 201, followed by an extended Q&A session.
1. What the heck is Collaborative Practice?
2. Collaborative Practice Training
3. The CP Participation Agreement
5. Family and Financial Neutrals
6. The Power of a full team
7. The role of Experts and Reports
8. Runaway train(s): an ointment for high-conflict litigation
9. Saving the Golden Goose ~ CP & family-run businesses
10. Impasse and hitting a wall
11. Selling CP
12. Q and A
Audience members are strongly encouraged to submit their questions in advance either upon registration or by sending them to email@example.com.
Registration is complimentary and all are welcome. Registrants will receive an email via Zoom upon registration with their login details for the event.
To respect confidentiality, all attendees’ identities will remain anonymous to other audience members.
*Please note that all of the content provided in the presentations is intended to provide general information on separation, divorce, and family law matters, and should not be construed as legal advice.