Combine your therapeutic skills with a problem-solving approach to help separating parents create a healthy new family structure. This interactive online course integrate skills and concepts from psychology, conflict resolution and family law fields. We will explore together how the following apply to co-parenting services:
- Developmental psychology concepts such as attachment and child development
- Family systems and dynamics
- Conflict patterns and styles
- How to work through conflict to reach agreements
- Intersection with the legal system and professionals
- Practical and logistical aspects of co-parenting work
Continuing Education Credits: The Center for Understanding in Conflict is approved by the California Psychological Association to provide continuing professional education for California psychologists. The Center for Understanding in Conflict maintains responsibility for this program and its content. BBS licensees in California may also receive credit from The Center for Understanding in Conflict as a provider approved by the California Psychological Association. This course qualifies for 16 CE credits.
Catherine Conner, J.D.
Stacey Shuster, Ph.D.