In this 1-hour presentation, Russell Alexander will be joined by Jerry Zhou, CEO of DocEquity, Conrad Saam, Founder of Mockingbird Law Firm Marketing Agency, and, Gyi Tsakalakis, Founder of Attorney Sync, to discuss the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. They will also be sharing their thoughts on the implications that AI has and could have on the family law industry.
The panel will focus on the following topics:
1. What is AI?
2. Recent progress
3. Why should lawyers and clients care?
4. Improved service / efficiencies / access to justice
5. Ethics / Marketing / Content generation considerations
6. Will there still be a role for lawyers?
7. Should AI replace Judges and decision-makers?
8. The tipping point and a new frontier: the end of google search?
The speakers also invite audience members to send in their questions for the Q&A portion of the event. We encourage you to send your questions in advance upon registration.
Registration is complimentary and all are welcome. Registrants will receive an email via Zoom upon registration with their login details for the event.
To respect confidentiality, all attendees’ identities will remain anonymous to other audience members.
*Please note that all of the content provided in the presentations is intended to provide general information on separation, divorce, and family law matters, and should not be construed as legal advice.
Russell Alexander, Jerry Zhou, Conrad Saam, Gyi Tsakalakis