This is the sixth in a series of 8 sessions that form AACP's Road to Resolution Conference, running each month from April to November 2021.
For Collaborative Practice professionals balancing busy schedules and client demands, a long list of business development “to-dos” quickly becomes overwhelming and often remains unfinished. This workshop will answer the question, “what is the single most effective action you can focus on to build your collaborative practice?”
In this webinar, legal marketing consultant Elizabeth Ferris will offer tips and strategies on how to prioritise your business development strategies to help you build the practice you want. You will learn action-focused tactics for how to:
- Identify and minimise the barriers to creating the practice you want
- Develop a mindset for how to build your Collaborative Practice
- Create and execute a 3-step process for growing your Collaborative Practice
- Connect and communicate with clients and referral sources.
- Implement a weekly action plan that focuses on your highest priorities
All sessions are recorded and can be viewed on demand by conference delegates who have registered for them.
Note: Dates and times are noted as Australian Eastern Standard Time
Non-members AUD600 (whole conference package - 8 sessions) and AUD100 per session
AACP members AUD400 (whole conference package - 8 sessions) and AUD75 per session