All Participation Agreements must include certain key elements: a disqualification clause for the professionals, mandatory disclosure, negotiation in good faith, and how parties and professionals can leave or end the Collaborative Process but there is room for creativity in the Participation Agreement. Join experienced and creative Collaborative Practitioners Woody Mosten and David Hoffman for a lively and information webinar. This webinar is longer than usual to accommodate the creative discussion that we are sure this topic will provoke.
The IACP Standards and Ethics will be reviewed during the webinar.
- Date: March 20, 2024, Wednesday
- Start Time: 12:00 PM PST/3:00 PM EST (check your local time here)
- Length of Webinar: 120 mins
- Pricing: Free for IACP members/$50.00 for non-IAPC members
- Presented by: David Hoffman and Woody Mosten