Fargo, North Dakota 58103
Shawn Stumphf is the managing partner at Sliwoski & Stumphf, a boutique public accounting firm that specializes in business valuation, economic damage assessment, and forensic accounting services. He has previously been an Assistant Professor of Accounting and Finance at Minnesota State University Moorhead (MSUM) and an adjunct Instructor of Finance at North Dakota State University (NDSU).
Mr. Stumphf graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from MSUM. He also graduated with a Master of Business Administration from North Dakota State University and was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society. He currently holds the following professional licensures and credentials:
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Licensed in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota
• Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) - Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
• Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) by the American Society of Appraisers