2019 Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law Training
Benefits of Attending:
▪ Learn the fundamentals of the Collaborative Law model and how to apply it to both Family & Business Law cases.
▪ Develop results-oriented techniques to help clients reach successful resolutions to disputes.
▪ Identify and implement strategies for success with high-conflict clients and how to navigate challenging cases.
▪ Train with experienced professionals who are passionate about the team approach.
▪ Course meets the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) standards for a Collaborative Law Intro Training.
▪ Continuing Education Credits are available (see bottom of this event registration for more details).
Who should Attend: This training is designed for family and business law attorneys, psychologists and other mental health professionals, coaches, social workers, and mediators, financial professionals, child development and co-parenting specialists, and anyone assisting business or family clients in conflict.
MGM Springfield MA
Gina Arons, Psy.D., David Consigli,CPA, ABV., Dawn Effron, J.D., Susan M. DeMatteo, M. Ed, J.D., Justin Kelsey, Esq, Barbara Nason, Esq, Betsy Ross, LICSW, CGP
Early Bird Registration Ends August 15, 2019
$650 per person. Fee is $750 after August 15.*
$399 student rate or member retake rate.
Scholarships are available.
You can apply at: massclc.org/bettewinik