This two-day Team Training course is open to Attorneys, Financial Professionals, and Mental Health Professionals. It meets the training standards established by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, and you will be prepared to begin practicing in this model. For those already Collaboratively trained, it will develop and enhance your skills as a Collaborative divorce professional and allow you to grow an effective Collaborative practice. This training is designed to enhance the skills of practicing Collaborative professionals while building a thorough foundation for professionals new to the model. While the objective of this training is to assist professionals in developing their skills as Collaborative practitioners, you will be able to use the tools provided in many other professional settings.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Grasp the fundamentals of Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice.
- Advance your skills in interest-based negotiation.
- Experience how Collaborative practice integrates the roles and functions of all team members.
- Examine the legal, financial, and emotional aspects of Collaborative divorce.
- Practice results-oriented techniques for helping your clients reach successful resolutions to their disputes.
- Identify and implement strategies for success with high-conflict clients and how to navigate challenging cases.
- Develop a Collaborative Divorce Team and how to work effectively and efficiently with other disciplines.
- Assess and advance skills in enrolling clients and spouses in the Collaborative model and keeping them engaged.
Wharton, Aldhizer and Weaver
100 S. Mason St
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
EARLY BIRD (through August 20, 2019): $695
REGULAR (after August 20, 2019): $750