IFCR - Institute for Family Conflict Resolution presents: Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce Training - LIVE IN PERSON!
Date: March 30, 2023 - April 1, 2023 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT
Location: One American Center, 3100 West End Ave., Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Cost: $525 early-bird thru 1/30/2023; $595 thereafter - includes boxed lunch each day
Learn an innovative approach to help your clients divorce in a kinder, less acrimonious process that puts the needs and interests of the family first. Attorneys, financial professionals, and mental health professionals will discover a practical, problem-solving approach to navigate divorce with greater satisfaction. The curriculum is pragmatic, high-energy, and interactive, with a "teach-demonstrate-practice" approach, using a sample Collaborative Divorce case from start to finish as a working example.
- Experience the specific steps and flow of a typical Collaborative Divorce case, from initial client consultations with each profession to the achievement of a mutually acceptable, durable resolution.
- Gain practice and feedback through role play and experiential opportunities.
- Learn the role each profession plays and the importance of a well-functioning Collaborative team.
- Explore how and why the Collaborative process works for divorcing families.
- Discover how to begin marketing the Collaborative message to potential clients.
TN CLE and CME will be applied for and have been approved in the past. Can provide documentation for other professionals to self-report. This training meets the standards of the International Academy of Collaborative Practitioners.
One American Center, 3100 West End Ave., Nashville, TN 37203
IFCR's training team: Erinn McKee Hannigan, JD; Julia McAninch, Psy.D.; Cheryl Panther, CPA/PFS. Trainer specific bios available on our website and sent upon request.
$525 early-bird thru 1/30/23; $595 thereafter, includes boxed lunch each day