In this 1-hour live virtual event, Ontario collaborative family lawyers, Russell Alexander, Nafisa Nazarali, and Carolyn Warner will be discussing advanced equalization topics regarding property sharing in divorce and family law. This is an extension of a previous program, Divorce and Property Sharing 101.
The panelists will be covering the following topics:
1. How do you deal with the Matrimonial Home?
2. How can you protect your inheritance from your spouse?
3. Family Trusts
4. How do you calculate family property?
5. Equalizing pensions: Defined benefit and Defined contribution
6. Crypto currency +
7. Tax and other considerations: notional disposition costs and capital gains
8. Experts / Business valuations
9. When an unequal division is appropriate?
10.Supersized CP teams: corporate, tax, legacy, and estate planning
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit their questions to the panelists. The panelists will reserve time for a dedicated Q&A segment at the end of the presentation. To respect confidentiality, all attendees' identities will remain anonymous to other audience members.
Registration is complimentary. Reserve your spot now as spaces are limited.
Those who attend the live virtual event and provide feedback to our team will receive a complimentary advanced copy of one of Russell's recent e-book releases.