Building a Satisfying Collaborative Practice, an Online Training Partnership of IACP and Mosten Guthrie Academy
January 26, 27, and 28, 2022, from 8:00 am -12:30 pm PT Online (12 hours training total, each day 4 hours plus 30-minute break)
“People need to know what Collaborative Professionals do to be able to buy into Collaborative Practice.” – Forrest “Woody” Mosten
Peacemakers are essential to society, but to ensure Collaborative Practice is the first option for families in transition, interdisciplinary Collaborative Practitioners need the business and marketing skills to sustainably provide accessible services to families in crisis. In a joint venture between IACP and Mosten Guthrie Academy, we invite you to participate in a three-day online course, Building A Successful Collaborative Practice, on January 26, 27, and 28 from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm PST.
This course will teach you how to establish and grow your own in-person, hybrid, or online Collaborative Practice through the expertise and advice of expert Collaborative Trainers, Woody Mosten and Susan Guthrie, and their cohort of Guest Presenters, leading industry professionals Kevin Scudder, Anne Lucas, Robert Merlin, Alex Weinberger, Ronald Ousky, and Adam Cordover, as they provide their tips on how to build your practice based on their own success.
You will learn how to strategically make more money than you spend, as you build your practice through the mentorship of leading Collaborative professionals and cutting-edge educational materials. Using excerpts of Woody Mosten’s Building a Successful Collaborative Practice, trainers will help you meaningfully engage with its content using exclusive materials, such as original handouts and a full Dropbox of materials to promote your learning throughout the course and to utilize as you develop your practice afterward.
Get CEU Credits! Mosten Guthrie Academy is approved by the State Bar of California to offer 12 hours of participatory MCLE credit for this course, including 12 hours of family law specialization credit, for attorneys licensed in California. Mosten Guthrie Academy is approved by the California Association of
Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs and this course meets the qualifications for 12 hours of continuing education credit for those groups as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Synchronous attendance is required and must be documented in order to receive continuing education credit.
Presenters: This three-day ONLINE course is a joint venture between IACP and Mosten Guthrie Academy
· Woody Mosten, Leading Collaborative Practice Trainer and Author of Collaborative Divorce Handbook and Building a Successful Collaborative Practice.
· Susan Guthrie, Leading Online Dispute Resolution Practitioner and Expert in Marketing and Business Development for Collaborative Practices.
· Kevin Scudder, Lawyer, Mediator, and IACP Board Member from Seattle, Washington, USA
· Anne Lucas, Mental Health Professional, Mediator, and IACP’s Past President from Kirkland, Washington, USA
· Robert “Bob” Merlin, Lawyer, Mediator, and IACP Board Member from Coral Gables, Florida, USA
· Alex Weinberger, Financial Professional from Los Angeles, California, USA
· Ronald Ousky, Lawyer and IACP’s Past President from Edina, Minnesota, USA
· Adam Cordover, Lawyer, Mediator, and IACP Board Member from Tampa, Florida, USA
Date and Time: January 26, 27, and 28, 2022 from 8:00 am- 12:30 pm PST
· (12 hours training total, each day 4 hours plus 30-minute break)
· Participants MUST attend all 3 days to be eligible to submit for credit. · Please check your local time zone here.
Location: This course is offered live online via Zoom. We use an interactive meeting-style (rather than webinar-style) format. Synchronous attendance is required; recordings are not available.
Pricing: Now at a reduced price due to the generous donation of Mosten Guthrie Academy to ensure the sustainability of Collaborative Practice around the world:
· Active IACP Members: $675.00
· Non-Member: $775.00
This course is offered live online via Zoom. We use an interactive meeting-style (rather than webinar-style) format. Synchronous attendance is required; recordings are not available.
Active IACP Members: $675