**This webinar is FREE to IACP members thanks to sponsorship from Soberlink.**
Date & Time: Thursday, July 9th, 2020 12:00p (PDT) and re-aired July 10th, 2020, at 12a (PDT).
Length: Approx 60 minutes.
Mark your calendars for IACP's annual Standards and Ethics webinar!
Collaborative Practice challenges practitioners in ways not necessarily addressed by the ethics of individual disciplines. The standards that all IACP members abide by:
1) Provide a common set of values, principles, and standards to guide the Collaborative practitioner in his or her professional decisions and conduct,
2) Create a framework of basic tenets for ethical and professional conduct by the Collaborative practitioner; and
3) Identify responsibilities of Collaborative practitioners to their clients, to Collaborative colleagues, and to the public.
The Committee welcomes your ethics inquiries and questions. Please submit them in advance by clicking on this link now. Inquiries are due by Monday, July 6th and they'll be answered during a lively and interactive Q&A.
All questions will be kept anonymous.
Can't make the event? Be sure to register anyway so you can receive the replay and materials!
Pricing info: FREE for IACP Members
- What is Collaborative Practice?
- Who is the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)?
- How can I become a member?
PLEASE LOG INTO YOUR IACP ACCOUNT PRIOR TO REGISTERING. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE EMAIL REBECCA AT INFO@COLLABORATIVEPRACTICE.COM