Trainer: Tony Rockliff, seasoned media producer.
Date & Time: May 28 at 9:00a (PDT). Find your local time zone HERE.
Length: Approximately one hour. Registrants will receive a replay link and supporting materials via email within 24 hours after the webinar ends.
Summary: These days, Collaborative professionals are searching for new opportunities to market themselves. Join us as we learn the best tips and tricks to creating a following on YouTube with unique video content that catches the eye of potential clients, potential referrals, media, and others.
The "How to Get Your YouTube Videos Seen" seminar covers how to best optimize your YouTube channel and its videos in order to get your videos viewed. Some of the areas covered are:
- Key YouTube stats and why YouTube is a preferred promotional channel
- How to do a full analysis of your YouTube channel (beyond what YouTube tells you)
- How to research the YouTube searches and subjects that you can compete for
- How to create your content to satisfy the 4 main results that YouTube wants to see
- How to optimize the publishing and promotion of your videos
- YouTube video best practices
- Tools that can help with all of the above.
Tony Rockliff has been a media producer for decades, shooting and editing videos and recording music and voice, and he has his own green screen studio and two recording studios. Tony has been giving seminars since 1980 and specializing in seminars on Internet Marketing since 1995. Tony also specializes in optimizing YouTube channels and videos so that they can get seen by many more people to increase traffic to their sites and email lists.
Webinar Pricing info:
$10 for Whole Group Members
$15 for Individual Members
$50 for non-Members
|Per attendee||$ 50.00|